Golf Course Advisory Committee
Please contact the staff person listed below for information regarding upcoming meeting dates for this committee. You can also go to our calendar to search for any scheduled meeting dates.
Agendas & Minutes
- Ruthanne Bradley, Season User
- Nathan Fennessy, Council Representative
- Richard Holden, Non-Season User
- Frances Hunt, Season User
- Roger Jobin, General Public Representative
- Jennifer Kretovic, Council Representative
- Linda Mattlage, General Public Representative
- Christopher Mulleavey, Season User
- Recreation Director, Ex-Officio Member
- Vacancy, Season User, Senior Citizen Representative
The Golf Course Advisory Committee initiates & updates a five year needs and improvements plan for the golf course; recommends proposed fees to Council; recommends to the City Manager changes that will result in improvements to all aspects of the operation, use & maintenance of the golf course.
Ordinances 1664, 2168, 2706 and 2875; Article 30-3-18
The Golf Course Advisory Committee is appointed by the Mayor. If you are interested in serving on this committee, please submit a letter of interest and resume to the City Clerk’s Office. Please understand that your submission is for consideration and does not signify that you will be nominated. Your letter of interest and resume will be kept on file for six months from the date of receipt.
For information regarding the committee, contact the Director of Operations/Head Golf Professional Phil Davis.