Place items on hold and pick them up when you’re notified (by email or phone) that they are ready.
What you need to know:
• Place your holds online at ConcordPublicLibrary.net or by phone (603) 225-8670
• Need help deciding what you want? Call us for help.
• Wait until you are notified by phone or email that your items are ready for pick up.
• Make a curbside pickup appointment online for curbside pickup or by phone (603) 225-8670.
• Curbside is available at the Main Branch only via the Main Entrance, by appointment.
Appointments are not required for browsing or computer use, but we are open with limited capacity.
Desktop computers and Chromebooks are available on a first come, first serve basis for cardholders, and may be used once per day for 60 minutes. There are two guest computers available for non-cardholders.
We appreciate patrons keeping their visits short to allow as many patrons as possible to enjoy time in the library.
The new book drop will be open for item returns 24/7.
Overdue fines have been waived.
You can return your items through our Prince Street book drop on the side of the library only.