Rental Information

Renting a Community Center, Park or Athletic Field

Community Centers

To reserve space at the West Street Ward House or the Green Street Community Center please contact email John Dennett, or call 603-225-8690.

To reserve space at the new City WIde Community Center please contact email John Andersch or call 603-225-8690

If you are requesting a rental at the City Wide Community Center please submit the CWCC Rental Request Form

Parks & Athletic Fields

To reserve a Park or Athletic Field please email John Andersch, or call 603-225-8690. If you are unsure of which park best suites your events’ needs, please feel free to call or set up a meeting with us. Depending on the size and scope of your event, additional permits may be required by the Code Division (for example – food vendors, road closures, large tents, etc.).

There are established fees a user must pay prior to using a facility in addition to completing a Parks & Recreation Facility Agreement (PDF). Some users will be required to show proof of liability insurance and submit a copy of their Insurance Certificate.

The scheduling priority of City of Concord Athletic Fields & Recreation Facilities is as follows:

  • Concord Parks & Recreation Programs
  • Concord School District Youth Programs
  • Existing Community Youth Programs
  • Concord School District Adult Programs
  • Other Community Adult Programs
  • New/expanded community/school - leagues & programs. Requests need to be made in writing to the Parks & Recreation at least 8 months ahead of time when requesting use of city facilities. Requests are granted only if there is available facility space.

The Concord Parks & Recreation Department follows this process when scheduling all city athletic fields and community centers. This process has been in place since 2001 and has been approved by the Recreation and Parks Advisory Committee, Concord City Council and the Concord School Board.

Rules and Regulations (PDF)