Other City Park Walking Paths
The following uses are prohibited on City lands and trails, per City Ordinance:
- Motorized wheeled vehicles
- Littering (including failing to pick up after your pet)
The City trails are maintained by many volunteers. We appreciate your cooperation to help keep the trails in excellent shape! If you would like to help out by cleaning up trash at the trail heads, check out the City's Blue Bag program.
Please note the following guidelines to ensure that the trails remain in their natural state and open to the public:
- Carry out what you carry in (including dog poop bags!)
- Please stay on the marked trails.
- Please do not disturb the plants and wildlife.
- Please respect the private property that surrounds the trails.
- Please follow our Trail Manners for You and Your Dog.
Make sure you are properly equipped and prepared for country hiking. Some of our trails are long, rough, or steep and are not suited for novice hikers or cross-country skiers. Be sure to read the trail descriptions and view the topographic contours of the maps.
Please note the following trailhead parking lots that are cleared of snow by General Services:
Marjorie Swope Lot - off Long Pond Road
Winant Park Lot - off Fisk Road
Oak Hill Trails Lot - Shaker Road
Broken Ground Lot - S. Curtisville Road