Your GovernmentCity ServicesOur CommunityDoing BusinessHow Do I / Help Center

Go To Search

Disabled Veteran's Credit
Disabled Veterans or Widow of Disabled Veteran (RSA 72:35)
Any person who has been honorably discharged from the military service and who has a total and permanent service-connected disability, or the surviving spouse of such a person shall receive a yearly tax credit of $2,000 of property taxes on his or her residential property. Deadline to file a Permanent Application State form PA-29 with the Assessing Office is April 15th.

  • Exemption: $2,000 reduction of total real estate tax bill
  • Disability must be total and permanent service-connected injury (regardless of dates served)
  • Principal place of abode
  • Owner of the property on April 1st of application year
  • Apply with copy of letter from Veterans Administration certifying total and permanent disability (service connected)
  • Notify Assessor's office of any change of address 

Contact Us
Assessing Office

City Hall
41 Green Street
Concord, NH 03301

Ph: 603-225-8550
Fx: 603-225-8534 

Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.