How Do I Add A New Sewer Service?
The City of Concord can be hired for the new construction of sewer line from the sewer main up to the property line, or you can hire a contractor to put the whole service in. The City of Concord requires a full deposit of the estimate before work can begin. Additional costs will apply for inspection and sewer investment fees. Inspection fees can be obtained from the Engineering Services Division at 603-225-8520, while the sewer investment fees can be obtained by calling the Utility Billing Office at 603-225-8694.

Show All Answers

1. Where Do I Dump Wastewater From My Camper/RV?
2. How Do I Add A New Sewer Service?
3. What Do I Do If I Have A Sewer Back-Up?