Passes & Coupons
This service is provided courtesy of the Concord Education Association and the Concord Public Library Foundation. Passes and coupons are available to Concord Public Library (CPL) cardholders. Museum passes are subject to the rules and regulations of the museum, and generally do not include special exhibits. For information on hours, show times, exhibits, etc., please call or visit the museum website. The following library rules may also apply:
- Borrower must present valid CPL adult library card for both passes and coupons. Passes are checked out on your library card; coupons are not.
- You may call 603-225-8670 or use our NEW online reservation service to check availability. Passes and coupons can be reserved up to 30 days in advance with our online reservation service.
- Coupons can be obtained in advance (for instance, if you know you are going to the MFA 2 weeks from today, you can pick up the coupon now.)
- Coupons are not returned to the library after being used.
- Passes are loaned for three days and are not renewable.
- Overdue fine for passes: $5 per day; replacement fee: $30.
- Passes must be returned in the plastic case. They may be returned in the outside book drop.
Passes or coupons are available for the following venues:
- Canterbury Shaker Village, CanterburyEach coupon admits two people for reduced admission of $6 per adult or $3 per child (ages 6-17). May not be used on Special Event Days.
- Castle in the Clouds, Moultonborough
Coupon admits one adult and one youth (up to age 17) for free, with a 50% discounted admission for one additional adult and youth.
- Children's Museum of NH, Dover
Each coupon admits four people for reduced admission of $5 each.
- Currier Museum of Art, Manchester
Each coupon admits two adults for free general admission (under 18 always free). The Currier also occasionally offers free admission to NH residents; check their website for details and hours.
- Kearsarge Indian Museum, Warner
Each pass admits one guest per day for free general admission. This museum is closed from mid-December to April 30th. Check availability in the online catalog or by calling the library.
- The Little Nature Museum, Warner
Patrons can use the Kearsarge Indian Museum pass for half price admission at this museum. The Little Nature Museum is open from mid-May to the end of October. Check availability in the online catalog or by calling the library.
- McAuliffe-Shepard Discovery Center, Concord
Each coupon admits four people for free general admission (does not include planetarium show).
Museum of Fine Arts, BostonThis pass will return in November 2018.
Coupon is valid for one date between 11/1/17 and 10/31/18 when the museum is open. A coupon admits up to two people for general admission, at $10 each (a savings of up to $15 each). One pass per patron during the above noted dates.
- New England Aquarium, Boston
Coupon is valid for one date from September 5 through June 30 when the museum is open. A coupon admits up to four people for general admission, at $10 each (a savings of up to $17 each).
- New Hampshire Historical Society, Concord
Each pass admits four people for free general admission.
- New Hampshire State Parks, New Hampshire
Each pass admits two adults and four dependents for free to all day-use parks. Not valid for camping, parking meters, Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway, Flume Gorge, Hampton Beach or Wallis Sands.
- SEE Science Center, Manchester
Each coupon admits four people with free admission.
- Squam Lakes Natural Science Center, Holderness
Coupon is valid for one date from May 1 through November 1. A coupon is valid for two $3 trail admissions, plus four additional discounted trail admissions of $10 each (a savings of up to $16 for each admission).
- Symphony NH, Concord
Passes offer discounts on Symphony NH tickets for specific Concord show dates (the passes do not serve as tickets to Symphony events). You must call the Symphony NH Box Office or reserve tickets online to receive discount. Instructions for doing so are on the passes themselves. Limit of one pass per family per season.
- Woodman Museum, Dover
Coupon is valid for one date from April to mid-December. A coupon is valid for one half-price admission or two for the price of one.
- Wright Museum of World War II, Wolfeboro
Coupon admits two adults and four children for free.