Public Safety Board
Please contact the staff person listed below for information regarding upcoming meeting dates for this committee. You can also go to our calendar to search for any scheduled meeting dates.
Agendas & Minutes
- Candace CW Bouchard, Council Representative
- Jim Bouley, Council Representative
- Lisa Brown, General Public Representative
- Donald Carter, General Public Representative
- Steve Edwards, General Public Representative
- Amanda Grady Sexton, Council Representative, Chair
- Carol Hargrove, General Public Representative
- Fred Keach, Council Representative
- Anna T. McKenna, General Public Representative
- Erle Pierce, Council Representative
- Zandra Rice Hawkins, Council Representative
- Vacancy, General Public Representative
The Public Safety Board makes an annual report to the City Council on the state of public safety in the City of Concord at the regular City Council meeting; recommends policy for the enhancement of public safety; recommends rules and regulation to improve public safety within the community; and considers special projects as referred by the City Council.
Ordinances 2186, 2415, 2708 and 2783; Article 30-3-25
The Public Safety Board is appointed by the Mayor.