The following forms are included in most competitive solicitations issued by the city:
- Specifications Exception Form (PDF)
- IRS W-9 Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification Form (PDF)
- Indemnification Agreement Form* (PDF)
- Insurance Requirements (PDF) - will vary from solicitation to solicitation* (PDF)
- No Bid / Proposal / Quotation Questionnaire (PDF) - please submit if you decline to respond
Pre-Purchase Order Forms
The following forms are required of those vendors before any purchase orders can be issued or invoices paid:
- New Vendor Forms* (PDF)
- Requirement for a Purchase Order to be Issued Before Delivering Goods / Services (PDF)
To register as a potential vendor to the City please go to the home page for this website, select Notify Me and follow the directions for registering. Once registered, you will receive email notification for each Bid/RFP issued by the City for each category applicable to your business. The email will include a link to the Bid/RFP.
The requirement for a vendor to complete and sign the city’s indemnification agreement and provide insurance certificate(s), naming the city as additional insured, is dependent upon the nature of the business between the vendor and the city.