ANNOUNCEMENTS**Morono Park Trails (Map 11) will be closed Monday through Friday from 7 am to 6 pm starting mid-February until further notice for construction associated with sewer main improvements. For your safety, and the safety of the contractors, please respect the closure and stay off all trails in the park during this time.
EVENTS: Community Hikes May 5th (Sunday) @ 1 pm: Weir Road/Boscawen Town Forest. More info.
April 20th @ 10 am: Contoocook River Park Trails. More info.
The Trail Guide Book can be printed or is available for purchase for $7 from the Planning Division, City Hall third floor.
Trail RegulationsCity Ordinances prohibit the following on City lands and trails:
- Motorized wheeled vehicles
- Littering (including failing to pick up after your pet)
In addition, please note the following guidelines to ensure that the trails remain in their natural state and open to the public:
- Please stay on the marked trails.
- Please do not disturb the plants and wildlife.
- Please respect the private property that surrounds the trails.
- Please follow our Trail Manners for You and Your Dog.
The City trails are maintained by many volunteers.
Make sure you are properly equipped and prepared for country hiking. Some of our trails are long, rough, or steep and are not suited for novice hikers or cross-country skiers. Be sure to read the trail descriptions and view the topographic contours of the maps.