- September 22 - AARP Group Hike at Riley Trails at 10 AM. Registration required.
- October 6 - AARP Group Hike at Dimond Hill & West End Farm Trail at 10 AM. Registration required.
- October 13 - Group Hike, Swope to Winant, more information coming.
Map 1: Mast Yard State Forest Trail
Map 2: Lehtinen Park Trail
Map 3: O'Reilly-Fleetham Trail
Map 5: Contoocook River Park Trail
Map 6: Rolfe Park Trail
Map 7: Spear's Park Trail
Map 8: Riley Trail
Map 9: Carter Hill Orchard Trail
Map 10: Sewalls Falls Park Trail
Map 11: Morono Park Trail
Map 12: Oak Hill Trail
Map 13: Merrill Park Trail
Map 14: SPNHF Trail
Map 15: Batchelder Mill Road Trails
Map 16: East Sugar Ball Road Trail
Map 17: Turkey River - White Farm Trail
Map 19: Healy & Terrill Park Trail
Map 20: East Concord Heritage Trail
Map 21: Winant Park Trail
Map 22: Dimond Hill Farm Trail
Map 23: Walkers Reserve Trail
Map 24: NH Audubon Society Trail
Map 25: Marjory Swope Park Trail
Map 26: West End Farm Trail
Map 27: Merrimack River Trail
Map 29: Russell Martin Park Trails
Map 30: Broken Ground Trails
Map 31: Swope Winant Connector Trail
City Ordinances prohibit the following on City lands and trails:
- Motorized wheeled vehicles
- Camping without permission
- Littering (including failing to pick up after your pet)
In addition, please note the following guidelines to ensure that the trails remain in their natural state and open to the public:
- Please stay on the marked trails.
- Please do not disturb the plants and wildlife.
- Please respect the private property that surrounds the trails.
- Please follow our Trail Manners for You and Your Dog (PDF).
The City trails are maintained by many volunteers.
Make sure you are properly equipped and prepared for country hiking. Some of our trails are long, rough, or steep and are not suited for novice hikers or cross-country skiers. Be sure to read the trail descriptions and view the topographic contours of the maps.